Saturday, July 25, 2009

no matter what........... i love u !

Baby i used to think,"man shes to good for me,
"But now i know better, Cuz us being one IS our destiny.
No matter what happens, No matter what we decide to do,
One thing that will never change, Is the love that i have for you.

Of all the things we've been through, I'm really glad that,
We decided what our hearts, Really want us to do.
I smile all the time now, Just to see that you're there,
Sometimes i wake up in the night, Looking for you EVERYWHERE.

I sit there after dinner,Eating my ice cream with whip cream,
Just siting there wonderin,If all of this is just one big dream.
Now I know that it is all real,And later down the line,
When i ask you that special question You say yes and we seal the deal.
From me to you,This is what I say,Being wit you makes me happy,
And I intend to keep it that way.

2 comments:

Anant said...

simple n elegant ... though this style of expressing love is quite old, something more creative cud hve moved more hearts!!

Vinayak Vaish said...

good work brother.loved it,except the 'seal d deal" expression.
kudos