Wednesday, December 24, 2008

this for my dear frnd vinayak........ the privileged lovers........!

The moon has become a dancer at this festival of love.
This dance of light,This sacred blessing,
This divine love,beckons us to a world beyond
only lovers can see with their eyes of fiery passion.
They are the chosen ones who have surrendered.

Once they were particles of ligh tnow they are the radiant sun.
They have left behind the world of deceitful games.

They are the privileged lovers who create a
new worldwith their eyes of fiery passion.

3 comments:

Vinayak Vaish said...

Now this has left me baffled,I do not know whom to pity,should I pity the failure of available technology which prevents me from showcasing my emotions aptly or should I pity my own failure because I can not employ just words.Had either of these things been possible,you would have been able to witness the moisture in my eyes.

Unknown said...

fodu. mast hai. lucky Vinayak

Mr Rancorous said...

The priviledged lovers is one of ur best works i hve seen ... hving said dat i dont mean this is ur best.. i bet u can take it on to the next level, u can write better den u hve just did... just let it flow, try to pour out all ur love , all of ur passion into it !!
awaiting ur next post....

Mr Rancorous